Pipes and fittings with BLS® joints are virtually universal. With quick and easy installation and high permissible operating pressures and tension forces, they can be used in almost any conceivable application in high-pressure pipeline construction (water or waste water).
- Municipal drinking water supply and waste water disposal.
- Replaces concrete thrust blocks in conventional installations in open trenches
- Bridge pipelines/open pipelines
- Overground pipelines (replacement water supply)
- Trenchless installation processes (HDD, burst lining, push-pull technique, pipe relining, floating pipe into position, etc.)
- Snowmaking installations
- Turbine pipes
- Steep slope installation
- Fire extinguishing pipes (FM-Approval)
- Waterway junctions/culverts
- Use in areas at risk of earthquakes or subsidence